Cleaning and property services (30 cp)
Apprenticeship training in the cleaning and property services field
This vocational qualification unit will provide you with targeted learning in providing home cleaning services. The studies are in English, but during your studies you will also learn to use Finnish in customer service situations. The studies improve your employment opportunities in the field of housekeeping services.
Goals for the studies
You will learn how to
- plan tasks related to home cleaning services at a customer site
- carry out maintenance cleaning in a home at the customer site
- carry out deep cleaning in a home at the customer site
- carry out tasks related to textile and clothing care of homes at a customer site
- work in customer service tasks and as work community members
- observe occupational and customer safety in your work
- assess your work.
How are the studies like?
Most of the apprenticeship training is conducted at your workplace, but the studies are supported also by some learning days at Keuda vocational college in Kerava or Helsinki.
The scope of Cleaning and property services is 30 competence points. It is one vocational unit from the Vocational Qualification in Cleaning and Property Services. The estimated duration of studies is from 4 to 6 months.
How to apply?
To apply on this education, you need a working place, because this is apprenticeship education (80 % learning on work life with different learning tasks and 20 % school teaching). There is continuous admission to this education.
You can apply if:
- you already work in the cleaning and property services field in Finland
- your employer has agreed to tie an apprenticeship training contract.
Fill in the application form on this page and we will contact you in two weeks. Make sure your phone number and email are written correctly.
Requirements for the studies
These studies require that you already work in the cleaning and property services field in Finland, and your employer has agreed to tie an apprenticeship training contract.
Accomplishing this vocational qualification unit is free of charge.