These studies require that you already work in the cleaning and property services field in Finland, and your employer has agreed to tie an apprenticeship training contract.
You will get targeted learning in providing home cleaning services in English. You will also learn to use Finnish in customer service situations. The studies improve your employment opportunities in the field of housekeeping services.
You will learn how to
- plan tasks related to home cleaning services at a customer site
- carry out maintenance cleaning in a home at the customer site
- carry out deep cleaning in a home at the customer site
- carry out tasks related to textile and clothing care of homes at a customer site
- work in customer service tasks and as work community members
- observe occupational and customer safety in your work
- assess your work.
You can apply if:
- you already work in the cleaning and property services field in Finland
- your employer has agreed to tie an apprenticeship training contract.
There is continuos admission to this vocational qualification unit.
Fill in the application form on this page and we will contact you. Make sure your phone number and email are written correctly.
You will be invited to an interview in Järvenpää.
Completing this vocational qualification unit
Most of the apprenticeship training is conducted at your workplace, but the studies are supported also by some learning days at Keuda vocational college in Järvenpää Sibeliuksenväylä.
The scope of this vocational qualification unit is 30 competence points.
Estimated duration of studies is from 4 to 6 months.
Accomplishing this vocational qualification unit is free of charge.
Questions about the apprenticeship training: Irja Ylönen, email@example.com
Questions about the application form or applying in general: Satu Matikainen, firstname.lastname@example.org or Keuda's admission services, email@example.com
- Sibeliuksenväylä 55, Järvenpää
040 174 4445